Monday, January 12, 2009

Sake to Me - Updated

Let's just get this out of the way. Shirley and Douchebag are pretty much back together. She decided she just didn't want to talk about their problems anymore. Cause if there is a surefire way to solve a problem, it's to ignore it!

Now, dear readers, I need your help. I came home the other night to find Shirley had added a personal touch to my bathroom. Granted it is the guest bathroom, but I am the one who primarily uses it, (unless DB decides to take a crap in it) and I am the one who cleans it.

Let's take a look at the weird stuff that already adorns the bathroom, shall we?

Check out this totally awesome vintage sign. So neat.



And then there is this super creepy photograph.



So I have to deal with it. Understood. I came home to find this Sake container and two cups on the counter. My space in that place is already so limited, why does she have to encroach upon it? Notice it matches the cup in the background?



It is just not my style. And like I said, space is already at a premium. I don't need her shit in my space. So what should I do? Do I just store it under the sink? Put it in her bathroom? Put in in the living room? Or do I actually have to talk to her about this? Deal with it?

And the bummer about it all, she didn't even have the decency to fill it up.

Update 1.14.09:
If any of you need any sake, it is in the kitchen cabinet. Help yourselves.

3 comments:

Josh said...

Tell her to fill it with whiskey. And to bring donuts next time.

Anonymous said...

You've got 2 choices.....
1. Put mouthwash in the sake container in the event someone decides to check it out and takes a big swig.
2. Put it under the sink and if Shirley questions you, tell her you're a minimalist and it's too much clutter for the primary user of the boudoir.

Amanda Quintana-Bowles said...

Wrap it up and put it next to the "Happy Holidays" sign. It would be so festive! ;D