Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Party time!



- Shirley didn't come home alllll weekend. It was glorious. I guess that's what happens when you have a roommate that is a baby and has to run home to mommy and daddy.

- Shirley would also not speak to me on Monday. Ahh maturity.

- The lovely decor in my bathroom is no longer. On Monday it was suddenly gone. Very strange indeed.

- Shirley cooked dinner and brought it over to Douchebag's. She is clearly trying to show him what a good little wifey she will make.

- As of January 19th, the Christmas decorations had been taken down. Woo!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your bathroom is now bare??? SNAPS! That will teach you to mess with her again.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if she brought ice cream for desert.

Anonymous said...

Oops! I meant dessert. Duh!!!!

Amanda Quintana-Bowles said...

Awww...no mo sake fo yu!