Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hodge-podge of Christmas crapola



So does Santa come to the Ranch? I mean I guess the idea is kind of cute in theory, but it strikes me as a wee bit creepy. Or maybe she has some kids I don't know about. I am thinking about putting some cookies in the plate.



Even Olivia gets into the Christmas spirit around here!

Lastly, there is this amazing garland on the corkboard.



Yes, that is a Tinkerbell charm on her keys. Yes that is Hannah Montana. And yes that is JC from NSYNC up there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makes me want to burst into song, "I don't want to grow up....I'm a Toys R us kid."

Anonymous said...

How have I not seen the Olivia poster before?! The Santa plate is way creepy. And she is just putting up candid shots of her best friends on the bulletin board - totally normal!