Sunday, December 28, 2008

Holly-jolly Christmas

So I was hoping Shirley wouldn't give me anything for Christmas, but just in case I picked up a Target gift card. Low and behold, Santa Tink came early! She gave me a cute (!!!) toiletry bag, (how did that happen?) and these majestic button earrings. Mind you I never wear earrings, and if I did, these certainly would not be it.



Sooo, I decided that my gift card was a little too impersonal and headed off to my local Disney store. My roommate's mecca if you will. I figured I could get an ornament to add to the madness on the tree. Sadly there wasn't too much to choose from. So I weighed my options and got a Pooh ornament, deciding against the High School Musical one. Thinking the three dollar ornament wasn't enough, I spotted a glorious Tinkerbell mug and snatched that beauty up.



So for under ten dollars, I was able to get a super present.

I kept the gift card, in case you were wondering. Oh and if anyone wants those earrings, they are yours.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good grief, I think my mom had earrings like that!

Anonymous said...

Deep down, I can feel the love. Please wear those earrings next time we hang out, you never know when you might need a button!

Unknown said...

Don't let my mom fool you, she had the exact earrings!!! Kidding, hang them from the tree next year.