Saturday, September 27, 2008

Look at what we have here...



I stumbled upon something today. Now look at that little brick. It's away from it's little brick friends. It probably wants to go back to them. I think I will pick it up and move it back.



What's this?? A key? To what? Oh the ranch! DB used this to lock up this morning. (For once.) Now I do not know if it's always there or if Shirley left it this one time. (Probably not, she doesn't have a good track record.) Annnnyways I was going to take it (hehe) but decided I would wait in case it was her key. She has it coming, but I don't want to lock her out that kind of sucks. But it really irks me that he might have access to the house whenever he wants. And I know it's not kept there in case one of us gets locked out cause she has never told me about it.

So I guess this is how DB gets Douchedog when no is around? Fabulous.

Update: It was her house key so I decided not to take it. Doesn't mean I won't in the future. Why does he need a key? He doesn't live there! Well technically he doesn't...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still think you should have taken it. I know it would have been drama but Shannon would definitely blame DB for losing her key. Bitches, we are.

Anonymous said...

I mean Shirley..crap.

messica said...

Take it!!! Then hope she brings it up so you can flip out on her saying some random stranger out there has a key to the house! heehee