Monday, June 2, 2008

Is it really THAT bad?

Well I suppose it could be worse. I could be living with a crackwhore and her crack-baby. Or perhaps with a transvestite hooker. I do have a flair for the dramatic.

In any event, let me show you some of the ranch...

First and foremost, the namesake of the blog really:

Yep, I get to look at this beaut every time I come home. Don't be jealous.

The following is kinda vintage. Please don't email me, trying to persuade me to give it to you. Shirley watches this with the closed captioning on. I am pretty sure she has a hearing problem since she talks so loud. It also has the inability to get regular television on it. It is truly an amazing advance in technology.


Lastly, I give to you what Shirley finds entertaining. I think this speaks volumes about the person I am currently writing a rent check too (well to her parents anyways).

Over and out.

No comments: