Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Have a seat (if you can find one)

If I may be so blunt, there is a crapload of seating possibilities in the kitchen. It's actually quite out of control. But if I decide to throw myself a going away party, (at least I have a keg available) I know seating will not be an issue.

Up first, you have your random chairs just strewn throughout.



Second are these flame-rific barstools. If someone is willing to pay, I will steal them for you. It's my personal belief that everyone should have something like these.



Next is the diner scene. I don't think this table has ever been used.



This stool/seat makes for seat 15!



Then there are these sturdy, well-crafted bar stools. They don't make loud noises at all when you pull them out.



So there you have it folks. Nineteen possible places to put your ass! Amazing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dibs on chairs 8 & 13, please.

Anonymous said...

I will miss the blog. Every new entry makes me chuckle.